So today was very good. I slept in which hardly ever happens so only had coffee for breakfast...I know i'm bad but I was gonna eat lunch like an hour later and I'm more into lunch food then breakfast. I also controlled myself at borders today...book and coffee speaking. I ordered my small nonfat chi tea latte and didn't get any books as I have 3 exams coming up in the next 2 weeks. For dinner my mom made these amazing sandwiches. I'm not sure of the calorie count but I'm assuming that for each little sandwich it was probably 300 cal. I did have 3...I know I'm aweful but they were yummy and two I had for dinner and ate another later for a snack...
Breakfast
coffee 60cal
Lunch
3/4 cup of left over pasta from last night approx 200
snack
chi tea 130
granola bar 190
total for the day 580
dinner
sandwich 600
salad and fruit 150
low sugar lemonade 100
total for the day 1430
snack
another small sandwich 300
total for the day 1730
I do have 70-100 cal I can have if I need something but it is 9:00 and I try not to eat after this.
all in all a good day I think
PS check out the sandwich recipe on my low fat recipe page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

where have you been?? I know you are studying but take a 5 min break and blog :)
ReplyDeleteI've been discouraged this week and just couldn't get myself to blog. I'm going to start back up again tomorrow. This week was just bad....too much to munch on at the house, plus stress lead to a bad day every day. So i'm starting fresh tomorrow
ReplyDelete