Ok so today was another hard day and I think I went over my calories by a little and I did a lot of estimating which always makes me nervous. could be high coudl be low...both are bad. Today we had another test at school. I did very well on the exam but afterward costco was there with food...so I gave in and split an apple pastry with a friend. We also had heavier dishes today which is not normal so I'm not really sure I could of correct much. I didn't work out today becuase my muscles are sore from yesterday. I hope to get to the gym tomorrow but I'm studyign for a final in cardiology so we'll see if that happens
Breakfast
coffee 100
2 eggs 140
snack
apple pastry I estimated 200 b/c paneras whole pastry is 300 and I split it with a friend
lunch
healthy choice 300
fruit 200
afternoon snack
granola bar 280
dinner
1 1/4 cup mac and cheese from cooking light 500 cal
salad with cottage cheese 250
milk 100
total 1870
all in all not a bad day only 70 calories over and I did get in 6 glasses of water today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment