Monday, March 1, 2010

weigh in number 3

Hey sorry my postings have been scarce this week...school got kinda crazy so this took a back seat. I can't believe I'm almost done with cardiology....just two more weeks and 3 more exams....sigh. Any way, I do keep my totals in general and had a decent week. I only worked out once...I know bad right but managed to stick around my goal almost every day. I did have pizza over the weekend which made my weight sky rocked on sat but then came back down today...got to love sodium... Any way today has been good so far. I worked out with my personal trainer today and got my butt handed to me again. I'm hoping I don't hurt as much this week so I can get back to the gym on wed. I weighed in tonight and found out I lost another lb. This was good news considering the mishap with the pizza. So I've lost a total of 3 lbs in 3 weeks. In my mind that's perfect. Nice and slow just like it should be. I will post my menu for today later tonight

With love,
Lauren

1 comment: