So this weekend I spent relaxing with Jose. It was a very nice weekend but most of what I ate was approximated but I think I did all right. We didn't do much this weekend but relax at home. I had clinical on Friday then left and went straight to his house. we came back to my house on sat after meeting my family for pizza at wood field and some time at game works.
day 5 clinical and Jose's House
well I got up this morning and only had coffee and didn't even finish all of it because we were out of creamer so I had to use milk and splenda....yuck! Then I had 1/2 a bowl of chili at the hospital and then pasta and a blue berry muffin for dessert. not a bad day
breakfast
coffee 60 cal
lunch
chili 400 (prob not that much but I'd rather aim high)
dinner
Friday's pasta from Jewel. the entire bag was about 810 and Jose ate about 1/2 of it so I'll estimate it at about 500
dessert
blueberry muffin 250
Jose's house only has regular pop so I did have a glass of regular pop at 150
I was very bad with my water today...only got 2 glasses in....I find it so hard to get this in during clincial and I find if I don't start early it upset the entire day
I only ate about 1350 but I'm sure i prob had another glass of pop or something else so I want to say i actually at around 1600-1700. Not bad for an unplanned day.
day six
breakfast
coffee 100
peaches 80
Lunch/dinner
2 pieces of uno's deep dish pizza. I know I could of ordered something lighter but that pizza is amazing and I was not eating like a salad while everyone else ate my favorite pizza. I think each slice was about 500 so a total of 1000
snack
some Mexican dish at Jose's house I'm approximating about 250
a granola bar 150
a little bit of appetizers 200
total for today approx 1780 again not a bad day for yummy pizza...but no water...I know i'm bad...
total for the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment