So I stopped posting because I became very discouraged. It's so hard to loose weight in my house. My mom continuously buys fattening snacks because she wants my sisters to gain weight. the problem is I like those snacks too. She buys cookies, granola bars, chips, candy ect and puts them out on the counter where they are so easy to get to. I started this diet thing over again today and ran into the same problem. the cookies were on the counter and I was stressed and bored so I ate some. then was like omg...how many calories was that. I'd lost 3 lbs and currently have gained all 3 lbs back because of mistakes like that. I'm frustrated and very close to giving up. but, I know that's not the answer. So here I am today continuing this even though it depresses me because I know i ate an ungodly amount of calories today in freakin cookies! I guess all I can do is be truthful about what I ate today and try to correct it tomorrow. and I'm sure if I'd posted in the last 2 weeks I probably would of only gained back like 1.5 lbs and not the total 3. So time to try this again.
breakfast
coffee 60 cal
lunch
sandwich
bread 150
turkey and cheese 200
mayo 50
3 cookies 320
total for the day
dinner
home made chicken noodle soup 270
blt 350
3 cookies 320
milk 100
total for the day
snack at night fruit 160
total for the day 1920
so today wasn't too bad but those 6 cookies cost me 640 cal of mindless eating. however, I did work out today with my trainer for an hour and got in my full 8 glasses of water. If I hadn't given into the cookies I probably would of done fantastic today. I'll be back here tomorrow same time with hopefully a better story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Lauren don't beat yourself up over this. Everyone has set backs. The most important thing is that you realize what your mistakes are and you are now correcting them.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you could ask mom to put all of the fatty food down in the bacement or the laundy room. So that way when your sisters want them they can go get them. It's the whole out of site out of mind.
GREAT JOB on drinking 8 glasses of water WOO HOO!!
Oh ya see you tomorrow!!!
ReplyDelete