Ok so today was good, might have gone over my cal by about 100 cal but I was dizzy after my work out and needed something...
Breakfast
english muffin, cheese and sausage 260
coffee 60
total for the day 320
lunch
hamberger helper made with turkey 400
bread 100
total for the day 820
dinner
pork chops 290
green beans 20
ketchup 50
mashed potatoes 120
total for the day 1300
snacks
granola bar 190
english muffin 100
orange 60
chi tea latte 130
total for the day 1780
Ok so apparently I didn't go over with the english muffin...I swear I did but that's all I ate with cal....Oh and I got in 4 of my 6 8 oz glasses of water and had my first personal trainer session today. so that was a full hour work out that kicked my butt....I actually cried going up the stairs tonight and I will feel that tomorrow. woot go me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have the "Eat This Not That" book and they say that after a working out the best things to eat is
ReplyDelete1. Spinach, it allows the muscle tissure to repair itself faster.
2. Chocolate Milk, it does a better job than sports drinks at replenishing the body after a workout.