Ok so I'm weighing myself every week on Monday's at 2pm. I didn't actual loose anything this week but maintained which is better then what I have been doing which is gaining. Personally, I feel that even though I didn't loose anything I did well. This week was more of a learning week for me. I had to learn my habits before I can correct them. I learned that I need to plan what i'm going to eat the night before to be most successful. When I do this I also must keep in mind what the next day holds. Is it a busy day where there wont be down time and boredom eating. Or am I spending the day studying where the temptations are high. My favorite day is actually with Jose or my dad at work because there is nothing to snack on and I always do very very well. On the more complicated days I've decided I need to come up with healthy low calorie snacks that I can afford to munch on when needed. Also getting out of the house helps and I like to head to borders to study or read. Usually at borders I get a hot tea and add some splenda if needed so I'm not adding calories. I prefer Truvia but they don't have any so I'll have to pick up some at the store and keep it in my bag. However, I wanted something more today and was very happy that the guy had nutritional info for me. I was even more excited that a small-non-fat chi tea latte was only 130 cal! Low cal and a milk serving...how could I go wrong...not to mention I have found that when you crave things its better to give in and monitor the calories then avoid it. In my experience if you avoid it you always end up spending more calories then you would have if you'd just given into the craving. Keep in mind you also can't give in all the time lol. Ok well I'll post today's menu later and we'll see how this week goes.
Goals for the week
less boredom eating or grazing
choosing healthy snacks over high carb yummy ones
planning out my meals the night before
at least 3 days of exercise (mon with trainer and prob wed and thur, sat or sun)
getting my 6 8oz glasses of water in daily
Here's to a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment