On an awesome note…I got an A on my test today! Feels so good to have that behind me.
Breakfast
Coffee with cream 100 cal
cereal 120 cal
total for the day: 220
water 0 cal
total for the day: 580 cal
I'm estimating dinner cal b/c there were no cal on the recipe and packages...
Dinner
Lemon baked Cod 225
baked broccoli and cauliflower 150 cal
1 glass (16 oz) of skim milk 160 cal
salad 200
total for the day: 1315
Snacks
granola bar 180
weight watchers Ice Cream 160
milk: 160
total for the day: 1815
Final total for the Day: 1815

yey for getting an A on the exam!!! Question, 1) did you only have one glass of water All day? 2) what kind of frozzen food are you getting? this ones more for my benifit. hehe
ReplyDeleteyea I only had one water that day...I need to bump it up but I hate water. I've been trying to sub milk or crystal light for water or pop. crystal light is very low cal and takes great. there are frozen meals that are stir fry's you can get that are like 600 cal or less for the entire thing. It's great when you're short on time and don't have the time to cook fresh. Next time you're over I'll show you what we've found.
ReplyDeleteSounds good!! did you ever try that water pitcher that we have that you can use with the flavoring? I think when we looked at it, it was 0 cals. well tomorrow I start my diet!! I have my list all set for the store! and I think im going to get that biggest loser the workout dvd. I'll let you know how I like it.
ReplyDeletehey weight watchers sells a point counter for like 10 bucks. it's soooo nice. It calculates points and will count them for the day. It's super easy to use and I used to bring it with me to the store. It looks like a calculator and is faster to calculate points on then those cards. It was nice to have with me so I could try new things.
ReplyDelete