Sunday, February 14, 2010

Feb 14th stupid V'day

Ok today was a little heavy b/c the family was celebrating V'day

breakfast
coffee 100 cal
2 french toast 210
2 sausage 200
surup 50

total for the day 560 cal

lunch
healthy choice 220 cal

total for the day 780

snacks
yogurt 80
apple 6o

total for the day 920 cal

dinner
stir fry:710
1 piece of french bread 140

total for the day 1770

might have an apple tonight if i'm hungry but I need to get my water in first
if I eat that i'll be at 1830 which isn't bad.

2 comments:

  1. When you said that today was heavy I taught that you were going to go over your cals but girl you did good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yea but it was a poor make up of cal...and i'm estimating... pretty sure that i'm correct but there's always that chance.

    ReplyDelete