Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Feb 9th need a little help here

Ok so I need a little help here...
I'm supposed to be eating about 1800 cal to loose weight. However I seem to eating about 2000-2100 a day. Need suggestions of where to curb off cal or lighter options

breakfast: Fyi...my coffee is not something I can substitute or get rid off lol

coffee with cream 100 cal
2 eggs cooked with pam instead of cooking oil or butter 70 cal each total of 140
total for the day 240

I have opted for yogurt and coffee which is only 180 but that gets boring....

Lunch
chicken and veggies 1/2 package 350
skim milk 100 cal

I feel like it's hard to get light then this....

total for the day: 690

afternoon snack cinimon toast: 120

I prob could substitute this for fruit or yogurt for 80 cal...

total for the day: 810

dinner:
family ordered Chinese....I got my self a small serving and compared it to a frozen stir fry type meal from my freezer. estimating 800 cal
total for the day 1610

snack at night
apple and orange 120
sparkling fruit juice 120

total for the day 1850

I might have had an additional 100-200 cal of mindless grazing of stuff the family leaves out. trying to watch it but old habits are hard to break.

I did drink 2 bottled water today...prob can substitute that for a snack or two but usually when I try that I do worse b/c I'm starving by the time dinner comes around...

3 comments:

  1. Lol I know...I made up a menu for tomorrow to see if that helps. It consists of coffee and 1 egg. an apple for morning snack, healthy choice for lunch, granola bar for afternoon snack, chicken, brown rice and a salad in the afternoon and still leaves me with 300 cal for a night time snack or glass of wine if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that it does help when I plan ahead. Also if you drink more water it will fill you up more so you are not as hungry. I know water is not fun but you could add flavoring to it for about 10 cal. Scott's Aunt told me about a water drink called "Function-light weight" that she finds at target. she said that she has one bottle a day (after her students go home) and that keeps her full until dinner. I have not tried that yet but I do plan on it. Good luck tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete