Thursday, February 4, 2010

Taking advice from a friend

So as many of you know, I've tried time and time again to loose weight. I feel like I have all the right tools but just need some accountability. My friend Becky decided to try this and I thought it sounded like a good idea. My Doctor has placed me on a 1800 calorie diet, with a minimum of 3 days of exercise a week. Every evening before bed I will post what I have eaten for the day, what I did for exercise and my thoughts for the day. Once a week I will also post an update of any losses or gains I have accumulated. I hope that you will follow my progress and post any comments, suggestions or just a word of encouragement when needed. Perhaps if I have to tell EVERYONE what I ate or did that day, it will keep me more on track.

Thanks for the Support
Lauren

5 comments:

  1. Way to go Lauren! You can do it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you are doing this too! I can't wait to see your success on here as well as mine! I am here for you every step of the way! GOOD LUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO LAUREN!! I AM SO EXCITED TO SUPPORT YOU GIRL! LOVE YOU, ALISON

    ReplyDelete